|Slow Cooker Peach Crisp|
That's why this Slow Cooker Peach Crisp recipe is ideal; I get to bake with fresh fruit that's in season without using my oven!
7 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup sugar
½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
1 cup uncooked oatmeal
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine peaches and 1/4 cup sugar in a slow-cooker.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, mixing with a fork until large crumbs form.
3. Top peach mixture in the slow cooker with the crumb mixture.
4. Place a paper towel over the opening of the slow cooker before placing the lid on. This will help absorb excess moisture while cooking.
5. Cook on "High" setting for 2 hours.