|Pork with Broccoli Stir-Fry|
1 lb. pork loin, thinly sliced
2 cups cut broccoli
2 Tablespoons cooking oil (vegetable or canola)
2 Tablespoons water
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons white wine (or you can use chicken stock)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon water
1. Heat 2 Tablespoons of cooking oil in a wok or a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add the marinated pork; stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the soy sauce, water, sugar, wine and sesame oil; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
5. Mix the cornstarch with 1 Tablespoon water; add to pan. Cook, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
Serve with rice!
Makes 4 servings